Here's a little guessing game for all of you:
And what did this person swallow?
hint: not the big circle (that's a button on his shorts), the thing above it.
.
.
.
.
.
Did you figure it out yet?
.
.
.
Answer:
And what did Brans swallow last night?
We're still awaiting its arrival in our next dirty diaper, we're praying it doesn't get stuck along the way!
5 comments:
Yikes! Yet another reason I am scared to have kids!!
Oh dear! Good luck to you guys! That is one of my biggest fears!
That is crazy! Was he in a lot of pain? Silly kid. Hope everything comes out all right.
I was just curious, what kind of lense do you use for your pictures?
OH MY GOSH!!!! Are you kidding me. That is so crazy. Good luck with the getting it out part. My heavens.
I love the picture of Brans look straight up at the camera with no shirt on. I think I want a copy of it. -phil
Post a Comment