Friday, September 26, 2008

Warning: Content May Not Be Suitable for Weak Stomachs

The thumb tack has been located!! We are so glad! I was getting worried. It could've done a lot of damage. Tender mercies!
.Oh so glad Dr. Daddy was here to operate.

Brans marched around the house chanting "I did it! I did it!"

We're so proud.

7 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Remind me to bring my own silverware next time we come out to visit... -Phil

Phil and Holly said...

Brans' face is hillarious in the first pic
-Holly

Lisa said...

Ouch, and then Eww. I can't believe it made it out safe and sound. And, maybe David Blane should contact Brans--his talents could make you lots of money.

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Discusting! I can't believe you took a picture of him digging through it! Brans face is really funny in the first pic though! I'm glad it made it out safe!

Megan said...

I agree with April, I can't believe you took a picture of that step in the process AND THEN you posted it!! BLEH!

Christensen Family said...

Hey, this is my reality...and I know it's your reality too April and Megan :) We're all up to our neck in dirty diapers.

Katrina said...

Oh my goodness! Is this what I have to look forward too? Zackary is all boy and I can just see him with the same adventurous side as your boys. Full of energy and will try anything--no fear! But aren't they fun!

Glad everything came out ok :)