
...and he's apparently into sticking out his tongue at people. That blob on his plate is actually a piece of his cake... (yes, I know what it looks like)

He wanted a chocolate dinosaur cake. So this is what I came up with. The color is not so appetizing, I know, but it's the greenest I could get chocolate frosting. I think its a very dinosaury green. And yes, that's Life cereal and spaghetti for the spikes....hey I had to work with what I had in the house.

He opened presents with PLENTY of help from his big brother Ty (yes, pants are not a requirement at our house.)

Got a horse and a BAG FULL of suckers from grandparents.... Grandma, I have a feeling that sticky sucker face will be around a lot for the next few days!

And of course, we sang to him....twice. Once with our friends the Smiths around his cake, and again when they left...he requested to hear it again.
I know usually this is where I say, I can't believe he's three! But actually he's totally three! He talks a ton, is the funniest little person and goes along with everything his big brother Ty does. I just love this quirky, snuggly little guy!
4 comments:
Love it! I always look forward to seeing what you do for a cake :) And yes, the cake on his plate totally looks like a pile of pooh. I miss these guys
-Holly
Looks like he had such a fun birthday! And I love the cake- it's a perfect dino green! Very creative too, I would have been stumped on the whole spikes thing.
SAd, I missed calling him on his birthday!! I'll call him when Gavin wakes up and we'll sing for him, I'm sure he won't mind hearing the song AGAIN! Well, the cake looks AWESOME!! You always have such fun creative ideas!
Your dinosaur cake looks GREAT!! Fabulous work, Kristin! I am loving this age of our boys -- they play and have so much fun together . . . . FINALLY! :)
Post a Comment