
This past week our Nanna came to visit us. She said it was to be here for Brans' birthday, but I think she may be worried about us blowing away in the next tornado and was planning to put us in her suitcase to take back with her. The kids totally look forward to their Nanna coming. I can't blame them... she always brings fun surprises, makes sure they get yummy treats like Cheetos and Chex Mix, tells fun stories to them at night while they all lay wrapped up in blankets on the floor and smothers them with kisses and hugs.

Growing up, my grandparents lived far away, and I didn't get to see them often enough. I'm so glad my kids get to see their grandparents so often. I really want them to be close with them. It's so great to have 2 other sets of people teaching them correct principles and making them feel important.
We love you Nanna! Thanks for coming to visit! We can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment