Monday, February 2, 2009

Who Will It Be...I know you've got an opinion





Just got finished watching the Bachelor! After my Bachelorette comment a while back, I know I'm not the only one watching. So what do you think? Who is it? I think he's got a classy set of girls (I know, classy and The Bachelor don't usually go together). We may just have to have a Finale watching party.


12 comments:

Sapp Family said...

I like the final 4 but I'm kinda hoping for Melissa.

Phil and Holly said...

I'm hoping for Melissa too, but I can't wait for Deanna to come back!

M and M Madsen said...

I vote Melissa but I don't think he will pick her after watching the preview and seeing that her parents wont even meet him.

Mrs. J said...

I vote for Jillian..and kind of Melissa too. I like Molly too..hmm..I agree, these girls are much classier than in the past. I usually don't like so many of them.

Hillary said...

I vote for Molly!!! Was anyone else teary-eyed when Stephanie went home last night?... I know, I'm a dork.

P.S. Hi Kristen, I hope it's okay I commented on your blog... I couldn't resist the Bachelor (I am not usually a fan... but this season I am totally into it!!!).

Danielle said...

Jillian! Oh I'm so glad others watch this show. I'm a newbie and we use to always make fun of it (still do actually), but I'm addicted now! Chris is always off at school when it's on so its my sinful pleasure!

Anonymous said...

I AM OBSESSESED with this show!! I LOVE IT!! so i want Melissa to win he is SO DANG CUTE!! i wish we were closer to watch it and have bachelor watching parties!

Christine said...

I'm thinking Molly or Melissa but I'm on pins and needles to see what Deanna has to say!

~Jen~ said...

I don't know really who I think. I lean toward Melissa but she's been a favorite for me b/c we watched her on the reality show Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders (they do a reality show of the tryouts). I think he's really into her and really into Molly. I think it will come down between those two.

Whitney said...

I think Molly or Jillian! Love this show! ps I don't want Deanna to come back-- not much of a fan of hers

CandiShack said...

I like Melissa and Molly. Actually I should say 'We' like Melissa and Molly, 'cause Jeff is just as into it as I am! :)

Lisa said...

This season is a bit of an anomaly, right? I mean, the final four are all neat, classy girls. It's like a bizarro world or something...you know it must be good if I've gotten my hubby to watch with me!

I like Molly and Jillian...well, and Melissa. But, I'm pretty sure that Naomi will be gone next--not as much chemistry...