This is the book I picked up at the library yesterday, after rave reviews from my sisters. My kids have been lucky to get some food in between hours of tv this morning... I just want to read my book. I'm almost done with it. Thank goodness. Then my kids can have their mom back. Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ohh! I love good recommendations. But they're dangerous for me too. I'm reading one that I "should" right now. Not a page turner (yet, maybe it will be).
Haha..I am totally laughing because that was me when I read that book. I stayed up late (which I never do as a prego lady), I ran to it when Jax was down for naps, and I practically ignored my husband when he came home from work at nights. So good. I still think about it at times.
I loved that book and I was the same way, my house was a wreck until I finished it, luckily it's not too long! I heard the sequel is coming out this fall!
loved that book! I too felt like my family was completely neglected while reading it. If I had realized there was a sequel that's not out yet, I think I would have waited to read it...I was so sad when I finished and realized I have to wait an undetermined amount of time to find out what happens. Bummer!
AMEN!!! Loved this book. It was so fun to read. I agree, it was very hard to put down. I was glad when I finished so I get could back to life!
i have heard that was a good book! glad you liked it. i like books that won't let you put them down (twilight series!)
Funny, I had that book on reserve but didn't have the time to pick it up when it became available because of Maren. I'm thinking I should be putting it on reserve again...thanks for the reminder and recommendation.
Post a Comment