Okay, so what has everyone heard about the finale? There are a ton of rumors runnin' around about this "emotional, most dramatic rose ceremony ever" and I want to hear what you've heard. I've heard some crazy stuff. Something about proposing to Melissa and then dumping her for Molly!! There's some other ones floating around so you saying what you've heard won't spoil it for anyone...they're all just rumors....until next week!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
What Have You Heard?
Okay, so what has everyone heard about the finale? There are a ton of rumors runnin' around about this "emotional, most dramatic rose ceremony ever" and I want to hear what you've heard. I've heard some crazy stuff. Something about proposing to Melissa and then dumping her for Molly!! There's some other ones floating around so you saying what you've heard won't spoil it for anyone...they're all just rumors....until next week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I haven't heard, but I thought Jillian was so positive, confident and classy last night!
I heard that same rumor.
I had a dream last night (assuming it was because I went to bed right after I watched it) that Melissa doesn't show up for the final rose ceremony and that another girl from the season stepped in. So for that reason he felt he had to choose Molly. The After the Rose Ceremony was him breaking up with her...it was weird...Melissa just disappeared...haha..
I haven't heard any of that... but now I'm really anxious!
Geez...this all has me mad for some reason. Why should I care?
But I'm hearing the same thing as you. That he proposes to Melissa and then breaks up with her on the after the rose and says he's been dating Molly secretly since the end of taping. Then I heard there is a 2nd after the rose (which I know there is b/c its on my programing on the tv) and he and Molly talk about THEIR story.
And last night when they talked about having no studio audience. Last week I thought that meant we wouldn't see the proposal, NOW I think it means there was no live audience for the after the rose special which makes this whole story/theory believable.
Last night during the Girls tell all I was so mad about it I kept calling Jason a jerk! I so hope there is some other explanation for 2 after the rose shows. If its true - I seriously feel bad for Melissa and think Jason is a total jerk.
I also am hearing rumors that this was all fabricated by ABC b/c Molly and Jason were connecting too fast and it would be a boring show if he fell that quickly and there was no doubt. If THAT is true - poo poo on him for going along with it. It still makes him a jerk in my book.
I mean if he choose Melissa on his own don't use the after the rose to dump her...etc. I understand he could have made a mistake...but there are better ways to handle it.
Ugh! As you can tell from my rambling this has really got under my skin. It's just a show - I need to get ahold of myself!
My friend said that while Jason was engaged with Melissa, he was dating/seeing Molly behind Mel's back. I know! Really shady! There's so many rumors I'm hearing so either way it would be a surprise.
I need you to post about the After the Final Rose Ceremony so I can comment on it!
Post a Comment