Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gourmet Breakfast Anyone?

A little less than a year ago, my friend Megan and I decided to start up a gourmet dinner group. We invited anyone to join, and actually hoped for a little diversity. A few weeks later our Culinary Crew had begun. I cannot begin to tell you how much fun it has been! We are divided into partnerships and assigned months, so your partnership only puts on a dinner once a year. The rest of the time you just get to come and be pampered with gourmet food, awe-inspiring decorations and fabulous conversation. We all totally look forward to our once a month food and gab fest.

Well this month was Megan and my turn again. We decided to put on a gourmet breakfast (for dinner of course). Though its a lot of work, it's always so fun. If you want to take a peek at what we served and the recipes, hop over to our Culinary Crew blog (you can see all the other yummies that have been prepared through the year).

DSC_1354

DSC_1361

DSC_1382

DSC_1366
Now, don't you want to go and start one of your own. Go ahead... do it!

2 comments:

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I wish I lived there so I could be a part of your fun little group. Looks like fun!!

Danielle said...

Kind of late commenting on this one, but I wanted to let you know how fabulous this meal was! Loved every bite! Oh and the white hot chocolate, so sinful but sooo GOOD!