Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Buzz

DSC_0311

**taken right before jumpin' in the car for church this morning**



Two Memorial weekends ago I started our summer buzz cut tradition. As much as I love styling fun faux hawks on my boys, I love buzzin' it all off. It keeps them cool in the insane summer heat and humidity, I don't have to fret about doing hair and most importantly, I can keep an eye out for ticks trying to attach to their skulls... uh nasty bugs! Summer you're just around the corner!

2 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

What a cute pic! Brans looks hilarious
-Holly

lexie said...

I also like buzzed hair in the summer. To bad I can't buzz my own! Love the mud, I need Aiden to play with your boys so he knows how to get dirty!! Your CA trip looks super fun and i was not bored at all! The pics with your boys and grandpa are so sweet!