
Well, another couple of hours of silly, "reality" tv was enjoyed last night. Man I wish we could all get together on Monday nights to giggle together. So here's what I thought about last nights episode...
The first group date- uh, are we watching Amazing Race or the Bachelorette? What was with the hunt for her? That doesn't help her in her choosing. Just shows us how competitive they are. And I'm with who ever said that the country crooning guy is there to promote his career... not there for the right reasons...and zero personality.
Date with Jake- cute guy...but uh, Jillian, dancin' on the bar...I don't believe her "humility" (her self proclaimed, not cuteness) when she does stuff like that. But I think he's a keeper. And think of the flight benefits!!!!!!!! That may be worth a wedding ring in its self.
The 2nd group date- uh, can anyone say testosterone! And okay, David, I must say is majorly insecure! He's more concerned with his competition (Juan, Juan, he's still our man!) than with Jillian. Cool it dude! And I say, good for Juan, dumping out his shot. They do so much drinking on this show, I'm suprised anyone can speak in full and complete sentences. P.S. I love the Harlem Globetrotters!
Oh and PPS, did anyone catch the premier of Jon and Kate Plus 8 (yes, I watched ANOTHER reality show last night...I'm also watching So You Think You Can Dance!!!). It was so sad.
7 comments:
THis is a crazy season of Bachelorette, I am amazed how much drama the men bring to the show! And, Jon and Kate Plus 8 makes me sad right now. I don't have the channel to watch it, but all the stuff in the news just breaks my heart! How was the first episode?!
Okay... so Jake was super dorky... I couldn't handle it.. yeah he's at least not a total jerk like David (who has way too many issues to even discuss) but she needs a better balance of those 2 personalities. I hate that I love Michael because I still think it's lame he teaches break dance but Devin and I both LOVE him, he has so much fun personality! I still love Sasha, Reid, and Kiptyn but we haven't gotten to know them well enough yet.
As for Jon and Kate... I don't have the channel either so you'll have to inform us of the first episode!
Ewww no not Juan, Kristen! Yuck! Such a baby and cheezball... "Your eyes were so green, it was dazzling"
I didnt know about Jon and Kate having a new episode, I am going to have to look it up and DVR it
-Holly
Is this really on again already?!? I cannot believe how fast that went! Whew! Hey, when are you going to offer your mom's photography class online??? Consider it . . . :)
Thought you might be interested, That friend of mine still does her bachelor commentary, I haven't seen any episodes and it was still kinda funny, their link is on our site, Trey and Jami Warner.
phil
We are past ready for David to go home. He drove me and Wyatt nuts. Yes...I'm dragging my husband into this drama. :)
omg! I am so shocked that I didn't realize So You Think You Can Dance is already on! I can't believe I missed it! As far as the other shows - well, obviously I haven't been watching much TV lately, or else I probably would have seen previews for SYTYCD. If you ever have a 'dance' watching party, invite me. I'll bring treats. :)
Post a Comment