A few days ago I read a friends blog who had decided to raise her little girl on a vegetarian diet. I myself am not a vegetarian, but I'm not a big carnivour either. I like my chicken and fish and eggs and occasional red meat. I like the idea of vegetarianism, though I don't feel strong enough about it to actually impliment it in my life. Anyway, as I was reading her blog, I had to laugh out loud because of the contrast between that and some things my Brans had just said in the past few days.
Brans:
Mom, I eat died chickens, said as we were eating our Orange Chicken and rice dinner
-then, a couple days later-
Brans:
Mom, me and Ty LOVE to eat dead fish. Can we have dead fish t'night for dinner? said in the car on the way home from the park.

Apparently he's no vegetarian.
1 comment:
So Cute! I had a similar experience with Kate. Her Kindergarten class had eggs in their classroom and watched them hatch...the day the chicks were leaving to go back to the farm, Kate asked me if we could take a chick home. I thought she wanted to keep it as a pet but she said, "when it gets bigger, we can eat it!" No vegetarians her either!
Post a Comment