
Okay, so just got finished watching the Bachelorette. Impressions:
I'm tired of the camera focusing on Jillian's cute little thighs
Too much testosterone
Juan is the man for her... well at least he's who I would've given the 1st impression rose to
Feet guy... uh weird
Oh and Sasha is a favorite too
Is Lifegaurd an occupation for a grown man?
Crazy, crazy drama in the upcoming season clips!!!! Yes, I'm guilty...it made me so excited to watch it.
What a fun guilty pleasure this silly show is. Your impressions?
3 comments:
I absolutely love this show. I get so sucked in!!!
Can't believe Im watching this show again. But Im addicted I guess. I think I'll blog about it too.
I thought the same thing about the lifeguard!! I was like, uhhh thats his profession?? I guess I'm shallow but I would need to know each and every guys profession before I gave him a rose for sure. No break dancers or lifeguards please
-Holly
I agree the breakdancing was a little weird, but he did seem like a funny guy? I did like Kiptyn, and I am a big fan of Jake the pilot!!! Love that there are other people watching the same trashy tv as me :>)
Post a Comment