Friday, May 22, 2009

My Trip - In Pics

Okay, so I don't want to bore you all with the details of my trip to CA, but I don't want to forget all that we did, and since I take all the info off of my blog for my family yearbooks, I gotta put it here. Really I just need the itenerary to trigger my memory, so I'll stick to that and my pics.

Saturday: flew to San Jose, CA... picked up by Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Phil and cousin Bruin. Went to Childrens Museum. Drove to Grandpa's house. Rode 4 wheeler and ate popsicles.

Sunday: snail hunting and Grandpa's shakes in the morning, followed by church, and then the men made us dinner (a Mother's Day treat), and roasted marshmallows.

DSC_0895

DSC_0913

Monday: Zoo

DSC_0934
*how cool the boys got to feed the giraffes!!
DSC_0940

DSC_0947

DSC_0974

DSC_0967


Tuesday: Boys went on a train with grandparents, Bry and I went to lunch, all went boating


Wednesday: Went fishing (Bry and Phil went golfing) Drove Grandpa's tractors, Temple with Holly and Phil (grandparents took kiddos to the farm), went to a movie (Star Trek)

DSC_1060
*love this picture!
DSC_1048
*Brans was seen with a bag of Dorritos at all times for the whole trip
DSC_1068

DSC_1090

Thursday: Drove to Santa Cruz, played at the Boardwalk

DSC_1097

DSC_1124

DSC_1159

Friday: Went to Monterrey Bay Aquarium

DSC_1194
*I just LOVE this picture!!!!

Saturday: Day at the beach, swam in the pool

DSC_1409

DSC_1490

DSC_1396

Sunday: Flew home... and not a second after we got home, Cason fell on the sidewalk and ended the vacation with a BANG!

DSC_1540

2 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Those are awesome pics. I love those 2 you said, but I also love the one of Ty running out of the water. Good job!

Tonya Tuggle said...

this looks like such a fun trip! Gee, can our family go visit your parents too!? Ha!