Monday, June 8, 2009

Bachelorette in Canada!


Well this week the Bachelorette left the bachelor pad and headed to Canada, home of the 2010 winter Olympics...wild guess, ABC got paid to mention that about 100 times. First date was with Kypton. Funny, the thing that struck me first was that I recognized her outfit from when she was on the Bachelor. She must really love that olive green rain slicker. Kypton must have liked it too, cuz he couldn't keep his hands off her while she made them a home cooked meal in "her" apartment (yeah right that was her apartment). She apparently loved the affection because she said it's "every girl's dream, for her to be in the kitchen and all sort of like hot and flustered because she's so worried if something turned out right or wrong, and her guy comes and kisses her right on that part of her neck.'' I'd like to see if she'd say that with 3 whining kids hanging on her leg. I'd rather have my guy helping set the table... that's my dream. Anyway, it looked like it was good date. He seems like a good option.

Then it was onto the group date. First off I have something to admit....I love curling! Bryan and I obsessed over it one year during winter olympics. We couldn't keep from watching it. So that date actually looked like a lot of fun. The red team of guys ended up winning the curling competition and got to spend the rest of the night with Jillian on some yacht somewhere. There she has a few one on one moments which mostly were a total disaster! Jake sure hopes she wants a nice guy, but I'm not so sure she does. Dave, what a freakin' mess!!!! Total frat kid, with too many shots in him. He was so rude and so disrespectful, he was lucky to get away without her sockin' him in the face! For once I was happy with how Jillian acted... dodging his kiss and seeing what jerk he really is.

Then onto the two on one date, with Mark and Mike, both who I really had no opinion of going into the date except that Mike reminds me of a werewolf. Maybe that's why Jillian sent him home.

Then the cocktail fiasco began, with Jillian lookin' all sparkly and excited, but ended with her crying and confused. Some of the guys thought they'd clue Jillian in on the fact that some of guys were there for the wrong reasons. Tanner even went as far as telling her that one of the guys said he had a girlfriend. After gathering everyone together and bluntly telling the guys what she'd heard and asking if that person would admit it (YEAH RIGHT!) I was surprised that instead of trying to figure out who it was, the accusations turned to who ratted that person out....Poor Tanner looked like he was going to vomit. Well, nobody admitted anything and Disgusting Dave wasn't given a rose...hope we never see him again... well until The Men Tell All show. And it was also adios to our Juan. Sorry dude. I liked ya.

So who's my favorite now? I'm thinkin' Ed. Wes you're a snake, Kypton a little on the arrogant side, Jake sweet but Jillian doesn't like nice guys, Tanner still can't get over your foot fetish, dancer guy...well, you're a dancer guy, Mark I know nothin' about you, Reid ditto, who am I missing?

3 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

you are hilarious. i love this rundown because i missed it this week. i laughed out loud but totally agree with your comment about your dream being a man to set the table while you cook with three little one hanging on your leg!

A. Kuhni said...

HA ha HA!!! I love the Bachelorette too and my feelings are pretty much aligned with yours. Thanks for your weekly takes. I get a good laugh out of them.

Heather B said...

Oh good. I know I can always count on you to discuss the Bachelorette with me! (Highlight of my week, that show is.) Anyway, I LOVE Ed, he is so cute and adorable. You're right, Dave is a TOTAL jerk, the kiss rejection was the best thing ever. SO GLAD he's gone! And as he got to watch it last night, he probably finally learned WHY she did it! (He was so disrespectful, and he didn't even KNOW it. YECH.) I love Kypton too, those eyes...so dreamy! I hope he's not one who has a girlfriend. He looked a little fidgety during that process. And that would be a big "surprise" that Chris Harrison is hinting about. By the way, I read his blog every week and LOVE it, it's funny and gives little bits of inside info and stuff. Here's the link:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/06/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-4.html