Monday, July 6, 2009

Fabulous Fourth

This years fourth couldn't have been any better... It made me sad that this is our last one here in OK.

I'm gonna miss the cute local parade. The weather was PERFECT (not a million degrees this year.)

DSC_0106

We were in our favorite spot (with easily accessable clean bathrooms)...

DSC_0147

With some of our favorite faces...

DSC_0174

DSC_0082

DSC_0168

Eating LOTS of yummy food...

DSC_0062

DSC_0157

DSC_0162

We all loved the parade...well almost everyone.

DSC_0089

DSC_0167

After 4 hour naps (yep, you heard it right, all kids slept for 4 hours!) we were off to a BBQ. Where we did lots of eating...

DSC_0245

Lots of splashing and playing...

DSC_0236

DSC_0240

Lots of rockin' out with friends...

DSC_0247

DSC_0250

DSC_0252

And of course lots of fireworks (so glad we didn't burn the neighbors house down)

DSC_0270

DSC_0284

It was a dang good day.

4 comments:

BoringDad said...

How fun, such great memories your having. I loved all the pictures and expressions on everyones faces. Yes it was a fabulous 4th. The boys just keep growing up so fast, Ty is getting so tall!

Anonymous said...

Where are you going? why is this you last 4th in OK?
I luv your pics... so cute :)

Laura said...

I love the fourth of July! Looks like you had a great time -- and what a bonus that you didn't burn the neighbors' house down! :)

lexie said...

I am glad that you guys had lots of fun.