
I had a bunch of little things to say about the big Alpha Male, Testosterone fest that occured last night but ya know there are more important things to discuss... so we're just gonna ignore all the way funny outtakes (who knew Ed was such a funny drunk) and we'll side step the update on Molly and Jason (who I am happy to say are still in love and planning to marry...did anyone else know that Melissa is engaged?) and really we must skip all the attacks on Jake for being too perfect (though he's a tad annoying I think the others are just aware of their own weaknesses when seeing Jake...I'm impressed about the no Rated R movies...whoot whoot... and the vote for him as the next Bachelor, no thanks, that'd be a really boring show) and we won't discuss the attacks on Juan for breaking the Man Code (really if Dave thinks he's obeying the Man Code and Juan isn't I say we throw that thing out the window!)... But we're not going to talk about any of that.
What I want to hear is what you all think is going to happen at the finale!!!!! Reid couldn't be at the Men Tell All show because he was "previously engaged"... UH NO! He couldn't be there because the show's not over with him! You all saw the trailor clip... HE COMES BACK AT THE FINAL ROSE CEREMONY!!! SO now we're down to 3 Bachelors to choose from!!! Who will it be????? Does Reid have a chance? What do you think? Seriously I have a blog person counter, I know there are a ton of you peeking in on this Bachelorette gossip every Tuesday morning. Let your opinion be known...even if I don't know you! My opinion... it's Ed... well at least that's who I'd pick. Bry, if you're reading this, you know you'd always be my first pick!
What I want to hear is what you all think is going to happen at the finale!!!!! Reid couldn't be at the Men Tell All show because he was "previously engaged"... UH NO! He couldn't be there because the show's not over with him! You all saw the trailor clip... HE COMES BACK AT THE FINAL ROSE CEREMONY!!! SO now we're down to 3 Bachelors to choose from!!! Who will it be????? Does Reid have a chance? What do you think? Seriously I have a blog person counter, I know there are a ton of you peeking in on this Bachelorette gossip every Tuesday morning. Let your opinion be known...even if I don't know you! My opinion... it's Ed... well at least that's who I'd pick. Bry, if you're reading this, you know you'd always be my first pick!
10 comments:
That clip threw me off (with Reed). I can't get over Ed's shorts, so I can't pick him. Did he really bust those bad boys out for a second viewing?! Yicks!
I have to admit, I haven't watched one single episode this season. The previous season did me in for awhile. But I do get on here every Tuesday for my update. I feel like I haven't missed an episode!
I haven't watched a single episode this time.I was in the middle of moving during the last few shows where I usually start watching. I would naturally say Ed after all of your updates, but during the Bachelor, everyone was really excited about Melissa, but I always (since the final 4) thought Jason and Molly were most compatible. I look forward to seeing if Ed takes the cake.
I want Reid to win, but I know that won't happen, my next pic would be Kypton, but I think she will pick Ed.
I think she will end up with Kypton, though I actually think he is less likely to work out long term than the other 2. My choice would be Reid. Short green shorts might be popular in Canada, though. We'll see.....
Here's a question for you. If not chosen by Jill, which of ALL the guys could you see as the next bachelor? I'm saying Kypton. Especially after all that community service mumbo jumbo.
I definitely think Reid is the cutest of the 3, and I would love if she really did pick him... but Ed's ok too. :)
Ok.. so I think Reid is coming back with a ring and proposes before she even gets to talk to the other 2 guys.. he probably tells her he discovered after he left how much he LOVEs her (yes, I think he'll actually use the "L" word) and then she won't know what to do. As for who she picks.. I think Ed is he best choice.. Reid is AWESOME but he's just not right, and AMAZING Kiptyn is just too good for her. THat's my thoughts!! oh, PS. I LOVED how Chris totally slammed Wes's music career last night! It was FABULOUS!!
I was thinking the SAME thing about the reason for him not being there was a cover up because he is coming back ... Ed is ok but I really like Reids geeky look with the glasses. And I do like how he was reserved with his feelings even when she was trying to force him to say that he loves her. Eh ... who knows ... I'm excited to find out tho!
I think Reid is the cutest out of the three. Kiptyn is the next Bachelor. And Jillian's going to pick Ed. I don't think she's engaged though. One of my coworkers told me a spoiler/gossip just let me know if you want to hear about it.
I wished she would pick Reid. But I really think that she won't. I'm thinking it will be Kypton and that they don't have a chance of having somthing that lasts. Oh well it should make for a fun girls night out on Monday.
Post a Comment