Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All You Need Are Leaves

DSC_1465 DSC_1461
Came home from a photoshoot today and heard the boys talking about how they really wanted to rake up the leaves on the side of the house. I thought that was a great idea... you know me and my goal to get my kids to burn as much energy as possible. So we got out some rakes and they went to work.

DSC_1468

Grandpa, I thought of you when I took this picture. Here's your boys workin' hard. I told them you'd be proud of them.

DSC_1476

But of course, you must balance the work and play! So once they got a good little pile going they took full advantage!

DSC_1480

Oh fall, how I love you, your colors, your weather, your food (yes, the soups and baking are back!) and all the fun there is to be had!

DSC_1479

DSC_1478

DSC_1508

This continued for a while... they raked, the piled, they ran, they jumped, they tossed, over and over again... mission accomplished, energy burned, smiles on faces.

DSC_1495 DSC_1497

And in the end, we left the leaves right there... why would you throw them away?

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love those boys! Too cute! :)

lexie said...

You guys need to come to my house. We have soo many leaves, the boys wouldn't know what to with them. Love all the pictures.It makes me super sad that my camera is broken :(

Anonymous said...

You seriously take amazing pics and I wish i could keep you in my pocket and pull you out to take pics at my house!! you're awesome!!