Scene of the Crime: inside of my car
Culprits: Ty and Brans
Weapon: a Sharpie PERMANENT marker
Victim: drivers seat (cloth)
At 9:00 in the morning, the two culprits were playing inside their mother's car. Unbeknownst to Mom, a permanent marker was found. Graffiti was written. Mother discovered the crime. There was lots of yelling. Until Mom took a deep breath, remembered that she had left the marker in the car and that the damage was just to things. Things can be replaced. Then Mom called her wise friend, who reminded her of the glories of Google. The AllKnowing Google had the answer... to get permanent marker off material use Rubbing Alcohol!!! According to some others' mishaps, it also works to get it off of your dog. HA! Well, it worked. Car saved. Children saved. Mommy happy.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My little hellion, aka Anna, used a ballpoint pen on the back of the headrest. It is a very nice drawing however. I have yet to get it out but someone did suggest hairspray. I will try the alcohol too. Thanks for the pointer. Thanks for admitting that you yelled too. Sometimes with all your gorgeous pictures and narration you sound way too perfect. :)
Same thing happened to me this week, but instead of the seats, he got the clear plastic window you look at for the speed, and also places near the stick..grr..but like you said, it's my fault for leaving it in there.
I love you and the fact you can be honest! I am proud of you for stopping and taking a breath...I keep yelling! :)
Your family so is cute. I look forward to getting to know you more.
We have had a few pen/sharpie incidents and rubbing alcohol is the only thing I have found to get it out. I had to soak my son's pants in it for two days to get ink out once. But, I got it!
We do shoot in some of the same locations! I am in OKC.
I saw your photo blog about the "Bigs Kids" I think we were shooting in DT Edmond on that same day. I remember their leather jackets. If I had known it was you I would have said something =)
My shoot that day was tough because the little guy wouldn't do anything but run and be grumpy. I got so shots thought! I have been so busy and haven't had time to sit and load my recent shots onto blogger. I have more of them on my facebook fan page.
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment