Monday, November 2, 2009

A Super Halloween

DSC_0186

So we had a SUPER halloween at our house. I just love themes. It'll stink when the boys can't be persuaded into a themed Halloween.

DSC_0144 DSC_0167

DSC_0158 DSC_0176

DSC_0162

Sigh... so sad that Halloween is over. Wasn't it fun. Now we have to wait a whole other year for the festivities to begin again. The boys have alredy been discussing what they'll be next year (dragons and knights... I'm likin' their idea!) There's just so much fun to be had in October. But hey, the next two months aren't too shabby either! Oh the plans I've got for November!!

3 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

This is so great! I love their costumes, your bday post, the pumpkins! How is Chief year? It sounds like Bryan is busy busy. Miss you guys!

Megan said...

I need to start working on theme ideas for my kids... it'll take me a year to convince Hannah.

Share your November plans!

lexie said...

Lets see... happy late birthday, we also love the creepy chester clown, and I am all about themed halloween. Next year our plan is batman and crew!! Can I borrow your costume :)