Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Latest Obsessions

DSC_8047

Ty - wants to color all day long. He's actually getting quite good. He wakes me up in the morning asking if he can color. He asks me about 10 times a day print off something for him to color (today we printed off turkeys, pilgrims and Indians). And today I went to parent-teacher conference and she told me his favorite thing to do was color. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all these colored papers. Just you wait, you may be getting some in the mail.

DSC_8057

Brans - makes up stories all day long. He lives in another world, full of wherewolves, bears, leperchauns, sword fighting, you name it, there's no limit to what he dreams up. He's also big on telling me he loves me and that I'm "the best". I probably hear it about 20 times a day, no exaggeration. I love it... and him.

DSC_0331

Cason - is practically swinging from the chandelier all day long. He is my monkey. I never had a climber until him. I am constantly getting him off the counter, the table, whatever. If he wants something in a cupboard he just pushes a chair across the kitchen and climbs on up to get it. And he's amazingly fast at it.


Mommy - is consuming Mint MnMs by the fist full. Yes, the Christmas ones are on the shelves. I got a bag a day ago and they're already all gone, and no I didn't share.

3 comments:

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

ok my youngest and yours are up to the same tricks! I am laughing looking at this picture because the same scene plays out at my house all day long. It is amazing how fast they are too.

Megan said...

You forgot to mention how QUIET Cason is when he is QUICKLY climbing. I'm amazed by that kids skills!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Your boys are adorable, I love watching them grow up!!