Sunday, November 1, 2009

We'll Miss Ya Chester

DSC_0323

Every Halloween since we moved to Oklahoma we have driven out to a special little place called Chesters Party Barn. I know, it sounds kinda creepy. But it's actually a lot of fun. This is our last year going. So sad. We actually didn't make it until Halloween day. But I'm glad we waited because Dad actually got to come with us!

DSC_0314 DSC_0316

The boys love picking out their pumpkin, though when you wait til the last day of the season to go, the pickins are slim. And check out Brans' smile... this is his "smile for the camera" face.

DSC_0324

DSC_0206 DSC_0200
They've got pony rides, which Cason actually got to do this year.... and though his face doesn't show it, he was thrilled with the experience. The rest of the day he talked about the "seesees" (horseys).

DSC_0229 DSC_0220
We fed goats, sheep and llamas.

DSC_0274

We went on the hayride.

DSC_0264

(There's Chester, yeah, the clown behind Ty)

DSC_0276
Which took us out to the hay maze and big slide.

DSC_0327

It was all lots of fun. Totally got us in the mood for Halloween night! And just a great day with my family. Chester I'm gonna miss you... you creepy clown.

3 comments:

Okey's said...

Such a cute and fun place to go as a family! You look great Kristen and happy belated birthday!!!

Megan said...

Gotta love Chesterthemolester.

Tara Rickards said...

You always look so beautiful! I love looking at your blog because your kids are so darn cute and you take GREAT pictures! Letme know if you are ever in town! I would love to see you!