Sunday, November 8, 2009

Who Woulda Guessed

It's November and it's 70 degrees outside. Ahhhh how I love the weather in Oklahoma... well except for the tornados. So while the rest of the world is bundled up in their house, maybe watching it snow outside, we thought we'd head out to the lake with good friends and soak in the fall.

DSC_1001

These boys are the best buddies. We honestly didn't hear a peep from them for about 30 minutes as they played together at the park. I'd peek around the corner to check on them every so many minutes and would see them sliding down the slide together or rockin' out on their rocket.

DSC_1015 DSC_1013

Marshmallows, Doritos and Cheetos were pretty much what the kids had for dinner. The evidence of this is on all of their faces.

DSC_0999

Except this darlin' little gal, she quietly observed it all from her own folding chair.

DSC_0990 DSC_1017
Oh yeah, and there was the occasional hotdog eaten and a Capri Sun. Notice the short sleeves :)

DSC_1034 DSC_1040

Anybody want this sticky sweet little guy?! Too bad, he's taken.

2 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

I like the hot dog Ty pic.
I'm gonna wrestle u TY...
phil

michelle said...

Yes, we moved back to Utah...how about 5 moves in one year. Josh got accepted into the BYU law school so we packed up and moved back. So...hopefully we won't be going anywhere for awhile. Awesome job with all your photography stuff...I bet Oklahoma is happy to have such talent! :)