Thank goodness for lame summer programming or I know I wouldn't be quite as excited about our Monday night Bachelorette. Things start off with the first one on one date and it's with Roberto (surprise, surprise). She shows up in a black convertible and a weird flashdance, off one shoulder t-shirt. But they don't take the car, they take... shocker... the first (of this season) helicopter of love. She made sure to show how scared she was and Roberto, in his oh so "manly" way comforted her with lots of cuddling. The helicopter lands on top of a building where they're all set up to do some highwire walking. Holding hands they headed out on a wire in between two buildings, where, weirdly they stop and have their first kiss. Pretty sure she wasn't thinking about how much she liked him or his kiss, but was totally focused on not falling 30 stories. After surviving, they got all dressed up and had a romantic dinner on top of a building, actually quite a romantic setting. And I must admit, Roberto is growing on me. After some cuddling on a random couch placed there, she gave him his rose, along with lots more kissing. She really likes him. Definitely a front runner.
Next is the group date (Kirk John Chris N Jonathon Craig R Justin Jessie Chris L Frank) and all the guys got crammed into a big stretch Hummer, and headed to their date with Ali. What's waiting for them? The Bare Naked Ladies! And they're gonna get to be in their music video for a new song (which I totally didn't mind them shamelessly promoting... ya gotta LOVE the Bare Naked Ladies, flashbacks to college!). They all get their assigned scene, and for some reason Jonathon is all freaked out about kissing Ali on camera. Uh, does he know he's ALWAYS on camera... he's on a reality show where if he kisses her ever, it's gonna be in front of a film crew. Confirmation: Jonathon is a dud. He has a real issue with being outside his comfort zone and is totally insecure. After a couple awkward kisses he started crying... yes crying... because of the situation. Out of pity Ali decides to give him one passionate smacker, which he whole heartedly accepted (though it was disgusting) with a big hug and some odd back tickles. Kirk got the big makeout scene in bed. Whew. It got steamy. Weird since all of her other dates are standing there watching. Not normal. What am I saying, nothing about this dating process is normal. Afterward they went out for drinks and had some one on one time. Chris L openend up about his mom passing away (brought on by Ali noticing his tatoo of his mom's signature over his heart, I think that's supposed to be sweet). Chris L, you're still my front runner. Kirk somehow got her in a hot tub and asked for some more kissing. The thing I can't get over is, they've had no real time together, to talk and connect in any other way besides the physical stuff. Not exactly what you build a relationship on. But it did get him the rose.
Next day, Mr Rated R decided to sneak out of the house and hiked a mile uphill, on crutches, to Ali's house. Ali was impressed and they had some good time to talk and cuddle. This may put a little damper on Hunter's one on one date that happened later that day.
Oh and I just have to pause to see if you all saw the Eclipse commercial. Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see myself some wolves and vampires!
The next single date is with Hunter and they're just hanging out at Ali's house, having dinner and doing some hot tubbing. But the hot tub didn't work for Hunter. She was really avoiding getting too close to him and she denied him the rose. Suitcases gone.
Rose ceremony: everyone totally gangs up on Justin aka Mr Rated R., and ya know, this was the first time that all the people in a house don't like someone, and I don't think they deserve it. I'm still a Justin fan. Are you? Do you think he's legit?
Rose winners:
Chris L - still rooting for him, handsome, mature, lots of things in common
Justin - scored big on the walking miles on crutches thing, she's digging him and even compared it to Vienna and Jake
Frank - really holding on to his first date connection, getting jealous of her connections with others
Jessie - wore a jean shirt to the rose ceremony instead of a suit, don't think he's mature enough for Ali
Chris N - who are you?
Ty - wish he would stop stirrin' up so much trouble with Justin
Kasey - not a fan, he's a bit intense, but noticed he's from my home town of Clovis CA!
Craig - don't even think he is cute at all
Jonathon - SERIOUSLY???? Ali, how are you not totally annoyed with him?
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm thinking the show is making her keep Jonathon. I always think there is one that is good for the ratings that they ask them to keep around a few extra weeks. JMO.
I don't like Kirk, Amy and i think his eyes are too small. I still like Frank and Chris L. I did like Justin, but I am wondering if something is up with him! Remember later in the season someone storms out and she is mad about them having an at home romance or something....Kasey is weird. Jessie is young. Jonathon is annoying! You did a great job summing it up! :)
Watched it last night and was just dying to chat with someone about it. I don't know what to think about Justin. When he's being all serious and trying to convince everyone that he is there for Ali, it almost seems like he is smirking at the camera. My jury is still out on him. I like Chris L (is he the landscaper from MA?) and Frank and Roberto--he is smoooth. Thanks for the summary and letting my get my thoughts out. :)
I love Roberto and Chris L. and absolutely can not stand Jonathan. Jonathan makes me cringe every time they focus on him. As for Justin, I think he got a little too cocky and arrogant about sneaking out to see Ali. He thought he was so funny dropping hints that he had spent time with her. He totally rubs me wrong. He has a pretty face but I think he is up to no good.
Can't wait to see the drama that goes on there. I have heard rumors of what happens so time will only tell if they are true!
Thanks for the updates. I love them. They are give me something to look forward to after the show.
Post a Comment