Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wrapping It Up

Life at my house right now:

DSC_3482 DSC_3471

DSC_3475

Toys, dishes, clothes and towels are about the only thing not packed yet. We hang around in our jammies all day unless it's totally necessary to go somewhere. The kids have been great, playing so well together and watching lots of movies, while I pack and throw things away. I should move more often... I'm loving the purging! We're having a garage sale Friday and Saturday morning (starting at 8am). Lots of stuff... especially little boy clothes (since I don't need those anymore :) Come on by!

5 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Kristen save the good boy clothes for me please!! I need some boy clothes cuz Bruin and Crew's sizes are off by a few months :( I wish I could come to your garage sale!!
-Holly

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

Oh, I don't envy you! I have been pregnant and moving one too many times!! I so enjoyed finally meeting you, we love our pictures. Hope the house sells soon and that your move goes smoothly. Make sure and keep blogging and share some pics of that sweet baby girl when she gets here. Good luck!!

Nicole said...

Kristen...good luck! At SOME point this will be BEHIND you!!! For now, just continue being super woman. Love ya.

Nicole said...

Kristen...good luck! At SOME point this will be BEHIND you!!! For now, just continue being super woman. Love ya.

Laura said...

I love that they're letting you get so much accomplished! :) Such good little guys! Good luck! Can't wait for you to be closer! Maybe we'll actually see you at some point now! ;) Here's hoping!