Sunday, May 29, 2011

9 Years of Bliss...well most of the time

DSC_1023 copy

This week we celebrated 9 years of marital bliss. Happy Anniversary to the Taylors and the Barnetts too who share our anniversary date of May 24th. Though we didn't get to really celebrate on the actual date (I was busy being a soccer mom and Bry was busy being a surgeon), we did get a romantic date in a few days later, starting with a little photo session I set up in the mountains of Farmington and ending with dinner at a fancy shmancy french restaurant... with no children in between! It was a great night.

And in celebration of our anniversary I thought I'd share a song that always gets Bryan and I laughing so hard. Warning: if you are especially sensitive to the crass, you may not want to watch. But if you've been married for more than a year, pretty sure you'll find this super funny too.

1 comment:

Isaac and Leanne said...

haha! we love flight o the conchords. and we sing this song almost every wednesday :) happy anniversary!