Saturday, May 7, 2011

As If Bachelorette Could Get Any Better...

Okay, so I wasn't so excited about the upcoming Bachelorette. Dr Ashley just wasn't my favorite. BUT! A friend of mine tipped me off to some new news. The 25 Bachelors were just announced and one of them is a friend of mine from high school!!! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement/ThemeGallery/768077 And yes, he was just as hot in high school and VERY nice, VERY smart and comes from a wonderful family. I wonder if I can dig up a pic of mine with him from high school? The show hasn't even started and I already have a favorite... though I don't think Ashley is a good fit for him. But heck I just want him to win!

3 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

So cool! Ryan Parks! He was Whitney Rozier's old neighbor, we used to go to his house to play with his little brother and sister. Cool Ill for sure watch too now :)

-H

Tara Rickards said...

I checked him out, but I don't think I remember him. What school did he go to?

Mrs. J said...

Shut the freakin' front door! Its Ryan! Oh we had some good times...and good stories, he and I. Secret rendevous at the swim school when we worked there. I think mom was worried that summer I'd fall in love with him and run off :) He was quite a guy.
It'll be fun to watch.