
So I came up with a list to look at when I'm totally questioning my decision (like right now, when my teeth hurt so bad that I can't imagine actually chewing something ever again.)
1. I will have one of those perfect smiles for the rest of my life.
2. It makes me look younger... like 15. Or maybe I just look like the funny old lady with braces... wait, I'm being positive.
3. It'll probably help me lose the last of my baby weight since I'm not sure I'll ever figure out how to eat with these things on.
4. Empathy. Someday my kids will end up with these things on their pearly whites. I will feel so bad for them. And I will make them yummy shakes and soups any time they want them.
5 comments:
I remember the pain! But it is so worth it in the end! Go have a Jamba!!! :)
Oh my. My teeth have been getting crooked again. I stopped wearing my retainer when I was in the grotesquely sick stage of pregnancy with Magnolia and my teeth have been suffering. Three nights ago I put it (my retainer) in for the first time, and on this retainer night, my teeth hurt so bad! But I've got my eye on the prize. I can't believe you've never had braces before. Just for the record, I've always thought your smile was stunning. I can't wait to see it when your teeth are free from the chains you've put them in. ;)
Leave it to you to make braces look fashionable and glamorous! I think you look cute!
The ceramic brackets were a good choice you can hardly tell, you still look GORGEOUS as always!!!!
Post a Comment