Sunday, May 1, 2011

April's Outfits For Nanna

Well Nanna, I wish I had lots of new summery outfits to show you, BUT we are far from summer weather here. I've been staring at all her cute little short sleeved shirts and sundresses in her closet in anticipation... and then with a sigh I put on the outfits I've had on her since October. Someday it will warm up around here.

DSC_0548

This is a new dress, and with adding her little sweater it was warm enough for church. Check out her chunky thighs. Love them!

DSC_0535

Sorry I didn't get the whole outfit in the pic. It's a cute little shirt dress that I paired with her jeggings. I'm hoping it'll still fit at Christmas with a little festive sweater over it. Doesn't it seem so Christmasey?

DSC_0295

Here's a short sleeved shirt! We did have a couple days where it wasn't snowing!

DSC_0142

And a darling sweater dress, that I paired with some leggings so she'd be a bit warmer.
That's it. Wishing we were having your 80 degree weather about now. Pretty sure May will have more sunshine.... please.

No comments: