Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me

I may not have gotten to sleep in. (Bryan was up all night at the hospital and needed more sleep than me)

I may not have been able to eat lots of yummy food. (my mouth still hurts from these darn braces)

I may not have had much peace and quiet. (the kids were crazy banshees)

Heck, I didn't even get a warm shower. (the water heater has been having issues)

But I did get a foam hand formed into the I love you sign (from Ty)

And I did get a sweet little book about why Brans loves me (apparently I make one killer tomato soup!)

And I did get this, from my adoring (and hoping to get a great father's day present) husband.

kc121m_mdm

Sitting at MY new piano, surrounded by my little ones, playing some old favorites, my children in an awed silence (if only for a couple minutes) was my happy moment yesterday.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

LOVE!!! Congrats! Now you need to teach your kids! :)