Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Hair Cuts

Every Memorial Day weekend I get out the clippers and give the boys summer haircuts. In Oklahoma my reason was the ticks... much easier to spot on a buzzed head. But this year, I was just excited to not have to battle bead head for a few months. Here's the befores and afters:

BEFORE:
DSC_1061
AFTER: he refused to just sit and smile... he made funny faces in all his pics
DSC_1077

BEFORE: I was actually quite sad to see his mop top chopped off
DSC_1044
AFTER:
DSC_1066

BEFORE: I would've like to see how blond he would've gotten, but pinning him down to gel his hair... no bueno
DSC_1051
AFTER:
DSC_1072

Even though I adore cute styled cuts on boys, I'm ready for a summer vacation from maintaining them. Come Labor day, we'll be growing it back, but for now buzzed is best.

2 comments:

lexie said...

Love the summer buzz. We just did the same to Aiden. We just got back from the annual dinner at debbie's and it totally made me miss you guys!

Phil and Holly said...

They look so handsome! !
-Holly