Okay family and friends, I'm really needing your wise opinions. Bryan and I have been working on a website for his office for the last few months and it just went live. I would really appreciate it if you would click on over to it and check it out. Mosey around. And then please, pleeeeeease come back and tell me what you think. Is it easy to navigate? If you were needing oral surgery would it answer your questions? Is there anything missing? How does it make you feel about his office? Etc. It will only take a minute. I will be so grateful for any feed back.
Utah Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center
Pretty please. Let's aim for like tons of comments! This is important to us! Thanks!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
hey Kristen! it looks amazing! i love the blue colors and beautiful photography along the masthead (or whatever you call it in non-newspaper terms). you have lots of info that covers everything i would think to ask, the tabs at the top and the links at the bottom are easy to navigate, as well as the most important information on the home page.
you have plenty of info on where to find the office, what they can do and all the financial stuff anyone might ask. seriously, the only thing i noticed was some grammatical things i would change, but that's just me being picky. :) and when you get a chance, i would also add some more info on your father-in-law, like where he went to school and his great year's of experience and patient rapport, yada yada. hope that helps... :)
I love it! The colors and photos are perfect! This website has much more information than most! I love it! Great job!
Hi Kristen- I think the website looks awesome! I really couldn't find anything that needed changing. I've never seen a medical website so thorough & I love the pics you have displayed. I would agree that your FIL's page could use some more history. Congrats!
looks great. what about putting up a smile gallery (before and after pics of work he has done) like implants? also pics of the office and maybe individual pics of staff with title/position and name? ditto on the more info of the FIL. It is easy to navigate and has tons of info! great job
Looks great. The only thing missing that I like to see on a medical website are pictures of what procedures look like after the Doctor has performed his magic.
Good work!
HEY! the website looks GREAT! I went into look at the pics of the dr.s and the staff and the pics aren't that great of quality...I can't see the faces of all you beautiful peeps! kinda fuzzy... Otherwise it looks so awesome! well done
Kris, my one suggestion is a change of font for the wording that is in bold (I think its Ariel or something) on the left side of the homepage and I think on the bios. It is kind of a low-class font..looks like a college paper font. The other font (the Times font) is easier to read and looks cleaner. But you dont have to use it, just not the Ariel or whatever.
It looks nice tho. Like the colors. Easy to get around and find answers.
I agree with all the comments above :) All in all, it is AMAZING!! The only other minor sugestion I would make is to possible change the background color (if you can) of the "appointment box" (maybe gray) to make it pop more... afterall, the goal is to get patients in the door!
The website looks great. The only thing is noticed is that the pages take a little bit longer than normal to load--most likely due to the slide show at the top of the page.
I think it looks great! I love the photography and colors! I agree with the other comments above. Great Job!
Post a Comment