I have 3 incredible sisters. We are all best of friends. But unfortunately we live all over the country, Idaho, Ohio, Washington. Two of my sisters had babies a few months ago and I hadn't gotten to meet them and my other sister is pregnant with her first (they're ALL boys!!) We planned a girls week and it was so fun! We went to the zoo, ate A LOT, went for lots of walks, talked a TON, took lots of pictures and just enjoyed being together! My mom came too, so mothers day was so great. The ones that suffered though were, Bryan (poor guy was drowning in estrogen, nursing talk, and stinky diapers), all the other hubbies who missed their wives and children, and sometimes the kids (who had to nap where ever we could stash a pac n play). I had such a fun week! I love you Mom, Amy, April & Holly!!!
Grandma and all her grandsons!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to have that time together...what a fun week! You Lundquist girls really do make some cute kids :>) Maybe one day you will all be a little closer to each other???
Post a Comment