Monday, February 16, 2009

Down To Two


Okay what was up with the makeout scene with Jillian and Jason...and did you notice the spanish guitar music in the background? Ewwwww...I really didn't want to see any of that. And after all that he ditches her. I have to admit I was way surprised!! I thought Molly was going. Poor Jason though, that breakup was AWKWARD! And the trailer for the finale got me SUPER excited! I think I'll be having a finale party in two weeks. Let me know if you'd like to come!

8 comments:

~Jen~ said...

I agree. The spanish guitar and make out scene was super awkward and nasty to watch! I told Anthony it sounded like some Mexican soap opera music. And they kept talking about how alone they were but at one point Jason seemed to totally look at the camera man. (or maybe they're just camera's and no men...but still) Ew. I'm totally excited for the finale. I'd love to come BUT my husband watches it with me and I can't ditch him! :)

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh i wanna come...OK first of all...Jillian was a socker, i think i screamed too loud on that one...second, molly....really?! ok can't wait two weeks for the finale! why do they do that to me?!

Mrs. J said...

I couldn't even watch that part..I fast forwarded the whole spa incident. Too much for my eyes. I was bummed she went home. As you know she was my favorite. Oh well. I know who he picks. If you watch the first episode again when they do the "This Season on the Bachelor" part at the end, you can see the hand and the hair color of the girl he proposes to. Spoiler, but who cares. I am more excited for the "Closed Set After the Rose" Ceremony anyway.

The Wright Fam said...

Agreed! I was surprised and I was a little disappointed by Jillian's reaction, I thought she would stand a little taller...i liked her. Oh well, that's why we love the Bachelor, right?!

Miranda Conlin said...

He, he....I love that show....but yeah, the makeout scene was a little disturbing. Still, I always feel sad when the season is over ;)

Danielle said...

Jase supposedly has some "insider info" that Melissa is the one. He has a friend of a friend (yada yada yada) who lives in Denver and Jason and Melissa live there now. Don't ask me why Jase picked up on all this and cared enough to remember it, but we'll see if he's right in a few weeks!

Phil and Holly said...

Kristen, SOME people don't see it until after you do.. like me in California!!.. The episode was almost ruined for me cuz I was watching it here and clicked on your post on Google Reader and had to hurry and click out when I saw the post was about Bachelor! hah! Phil got on facebook while we were watching and someones status ruined it for him but he didn't tell me so that I was still surprised at the end. :)
P.S. We fast forwarded through the nasty makeout scene... ugh so weird that they dwelt on that

Brett and Leah said...

I think Jason just doesn't know how to break up with the girls. Between Molly and Melissa, I like Melissa more. I think she cares more for Jason and Ty than Molly.