Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I LOVE THE BACHELOR

Well we all enjoyed another fabulous episode of the Bachelor last night! We all called it...I don't think a single one of you thought Naomi would make to the end...and that was even before we met her crazy family (even my hubby got a kick out that part!!). Okay, but did you all see the trailor for when Deanna comes back. I don't believe it for a second. My theory: Deanna comes back to tell him what mistakes she made when she was deciding. I don't think she's there begging for him back, though for rating purposes the show LOVES to lead you to believe it...BUT YOU DON'T FOOL ME Bachelor people. I googled dear ol' Deanna (and the chat rooms are FULL of pathetic gals chatting about the situation....wait, so does that include me?) and found out that she is actually dating somebody right now and so she's not out trying to get our sweet Jason back. That tricky tricky show. So don't worry ladies, your favorite gal still has a chance. My hubby is rooting for Molly. I honestly can't decide...though I think Melissa is so dang cute.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I haven't watched the Bachelor at all this season until last night and I could NOT for the life of me figure out why Melissa looked so familiar. In fact, I saw her as I was flipping through and stopped to try and figure out where she was from. I finally figured out she was on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show. Do you ever watch that? It was killing me! Anyway, I think she is super cute. Not like the crazy mama who sacrificed doves? Cuckoo!

Sapp Family said...

Even Wyatt had to stop and watch to laugh at Naomi's family.

Denisha said...

I am SO hooked on this show! I like the last three girls in the running...molly is probably my least favorite. I can't wait to watch next week!!! AHH! I am glad that I'm not the only one that watches this show :)

Brett and Leah said...

I kinda want Jillian to win but I think Melissa will. I like all three of them so whoever he proposes to I'm okay with:)