Okay, so I've been trying for the last hour to upload some songs I found to my blog, but with no luck. If anyone knows how, pass it along.
Anyway, the songs I wanted to upload for all your listening pleasure, are some Primary songs that I found on Itunes. Please don't think I'm awful, but I just can't listen to those little kids singing the Primary songs on the 53 CDs that go with the Childrens Primary Songbook. Sorry, but it's just not enjoyable for me. BUT! I love the songs themselves and so I went hunting for some different versions...and boy did I find some. I LOVE them!! They're beautiful and I could listen to them all day and my boys love them. Very calming. So here's a couple:
Amy Gileadi - My Heavenly Father Loves Me
Becky Williams - Beautiful Savior
Debra Fotheringham - I Feel My Savior's Love
Mindy Gledhill - Love One Another
Look 'em up...and tell me how I can upload them to this blog.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should DEFINITELY check out Brett Raymond -- he has 2 albums out "Primarily for Grownups" and "Primarily for Grownups - Again." It's the same idea, and both CD's ROCK!
Post a Comment