Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun In Our Sun

DSC_1941

We're in bliss! 70 degree weather and sunny, yesterday and today! We've been to 3 parks in the last day and a half and having a picnic with daddy at the hospital tonight! Ahhhh! Too bad it's supposed to rain for the next 2 days.

DSC_1803

3 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

so jealous. nothing but rain for us... as I am sure you remember during this season.

The Gage Cage said...

I check your blog every now and then. Kristen I have to tell ya that I'm a fan of your work! You have such a good eye! I love looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing!

Kenz said...

Kristen, you really have a gift of being able to take the coolest pics of life's simple moments and pleasures. Your kids are going to be so thankful!

We are now out here in Clovis off of Locan Ave in the good ole Dry Creek ward. We love it, kinda weird being back, but we love it! Let me know when you're in town!