
Well, while I was busy making food in the kitchen I let the boys play outside... Mommy wasn't thinking... it rained a lot the last few days. It took only MINUTES and this little guy came wandering into the house... and across my living room floor (you should have seen his feet! and my floor!).

Instead of crying, I grabbed my camera... it has saved my kids from some nasty discipline.

This is the only pic I can show of my other two... they had stripped down to thier undies... and I'm gonna keep undie pics off the internet... sorry... you're missing out on some dang funny pics! You should have seen bath #1... looked like chocolate milk... thus we had to empty it and have bath #2.
10 comments:
SO cute! Although, I've decided it's a good thing that the only thing I have to point and shoot around my house is a camera...your poor floor! You always take great pics!
OK, now THAT is funny!!! Too bad it was not warm enough outside to hose them off!! Boys will always find the mud and in turn the mud will find your carpet!! LOL. I keep telling my husband we need concrete floors with a drain in the middle until they are all grown!!
Boys have a Mess Meter. They know the most efficient way to a catastrophe...
Bless you for no undie pics. I feel the same way.
oh my, I would have hosed them down before I let them set foot in my house. I'm mean like that though.
Wow! What a mess! I am surpirsed it only took 2 baths to get it all off!
Oh boy oh BOY!!! Am I in for it or what what a little boy in the house!?! So funny and such good memories... I try to just shrug it off like you... it works most of the time. :)
Can't wait to be official Oklahoman's in acouple weeks!!! We leave on the 20th and will arrive a few days later. YEEHAW!! Hope you guys are well.
I love it! That is hilarious. And i just have to say...next time you go to the Great Wolf Lodge, come to the one in WIlliamsburg!!!
You are right about the camera intervention - those boys will be thankful for it in years to come! You are a patient, patient woman! We can't wait to see ya!
Wow, you are good! My girls don't know how to get dirty like that! I don't know what I would do it they did or if I ever have a boy that does. Happy cleaning!!
I LOVE those mud pictures, they are AWESOME!
Post a Comment