
Well I went in to the podiatrist today to look at my poor sore foot. A few months ago I had been dancing with the boys one night (yes we have little dance parties...you are welcome to join anytime) and felt a little pop in the arch of my foot...of course I ignored it, even when it totally ached at the end of each day and the side of my foot had gone numb (cuz that's what mommies do, we tend to be too busy to take care of ourselves). I figured it would go away sooner or later.
Well months later it was just getting worse and now I had a huge knot there. So I finally got into my doctor and after some x-rays it was determined that I fractured it!! Whoops. So now I've got a boot on that foot for the next 3 weeks to a month. Not the quick fix I was hoping for but at least it should start getting better! And let me tell you, it's one sexy shoe.
9 comments:
You know, I've heard that random things like that start happening once you hit old age! Hehe!
Anyway, just wanted to remind you that awhile back I offered some babysitting time. It still stands!
You and Pam sporting the same sexy shoe! What is it with feet! Better be careful with mine. Take care! Too bad you can't just put your feet up and let it heal. Wouldn't that be nice sometimes.
Oh Kristen! THat is terrible! I hope you heal quickly. I have not been stalking your blog lately so I got all caught up tonight - you have turned into quite the photographer!! Wow. I wish you were here to show me how to use my new camera!! Your boys are adorable and I L-O-V-E the pic of all 3 of them on the piano! What a treasure! xoxo!!Amy
It is sexy cause you are sportin' it! Ha, I had to go to the podiatrist over a year ago in my heels and sat in the waiting room with all the old people and felt totally out of place! Hope you heal soon! ps we need to hit the park together!
Oh, yours is definitely much sexier than mine! I actually put on a real shoe yesterday though...I can't tell you how good that felt just to not be wearing my fugly shoe! Hope yours heals quickly. It's really hard to take photos of little people when you can't walk.
Holy Cow!!! I had no idea!!! How can I help you?!! If there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know!! Makenzi can always use little friends to play with! At least it is your left foot, right?! Anyway, I hope it heals fast and gets to feeling better!!
So we are moving to AZ the end of June and yes that means the end of our residency!! We are so excited to be done but weird to think there is nothing else besides working. So if you are ever in the Phoenix/Mesa area, give us a call!!
Kristin-I love all your pics! We recently had the misfortune of me leaving our camera on the back of our truck and forgetting about it. I was wondering if you could tell me what camera you have or recommend a good one. Your pictures are so clear and while I'm sure that is alot you and not just the camera. Hopefully a good camera can help with my horriable photography skills. Thanks! wksapp@msn.com
I've broken my foot twice since I've had kids. No fun! I hope it isn't hurting too much and heals quickly.
Post a Comment