
My poor kids... when their Mom is driving down the road and sees a potential fun spot for a photog backdrop... out of their carseats they all go, lined up against a wall, and told to smile. My boys just aren't into modeling. Maybe I need a girl.

Hey Brans, look at the camera and smile for me....

No Brans, a big happy smile.....

Close enough...
4 comments:
Brans is getting so old... everytime I see a picture I'm shocked. He's SO HANDSOME!! I can't wait to see him when he's a teenager! Love the smile!
Fun wall! And yes, Harlee is definitely much more into modeling than my boys.
Hehe...yours and mine alike. I went to that wall about 2 months ago. Great minds think alike.
I think your boys are total models! I love all the pictures you take of them. Even the silly ones!
Post a Comment