Monday, April 13, 2009

Little Ties For Little Guys



I HIGHLY recommend all you mommies of boys take a look at this new blog! It's my sister April's little tie making business. You can use all those ties your hubby has jammed in the back of the closet.

1 comment:

Denisha said...

I couldn't find an email address for you so I am just replying to your question here...hope that's okay ;)

At Audrey's workshop she took us step by step through her photographing process all the way through editing. She doesn't use any 'actions' like some do. (automatically adjusts the pictures) She makes sure that she uses the light only to play up her subjects and had lots of cool tips with that. And then after the picture is taken she never enhances the eyes. She just does a simple adjustment in the 'layers' of the picture in Photoshop. One step...thats it. Everything else comes out that way because of how she uses light, and setting the specific color balance on her camera.