
Well, first we have a delicious dinner! Last night it was Thai Chicken Pasta! Yum! Then it's outside we go, to BURN ENERGY! That is the purpose of almost all things that we do.

Last night it was REALLY windy!! Like 60 miles/hour wind! This wind caused 22 major fires in Oklahoma yesterday. And yes, we're okay!

The boys dig in the dirt/our mud pit on the side of our house, every chance they get. It's their favorite thing to do. Boys and dirt.

Cason drove his cars...his little ones.....and his big one.


We ran in circles (remember the purpose: BURN ENERGY!)...

We drew with side walk chalk (Cason ate it)...

Ty even showed up in his Capt. Hook costume and danced for me.

Brans couldn't get his Peter Pan outfit on.

And Cason ate dirt.

Then into the much needed tub we went!

Gotta brush the dirt and chalk out of our teeth. Once we're clean we're off to bed. And Mom is ready to curl up with some chocolate and her computer and waits for her hard working hubby to get home to kiss her.
4 comments:
haha LOVED this! Oh I can't wait for you to come take pictures of Bruin! You're so good at it Kristen!
cute boys! I hear ya on the dirt, One of my boys favorite things is play in dirt and mud!
Don't you kind of hate the "what did you do today" question? Jason always means well and is genuinely curious, but I feel like I have to point every little thing so he knows I really was busy, but sometimes it just doesn't sound like enough. Maybe I need to take some pictures of my day too so I can prove it!
I don't know what it is about babies and dirt...you would think that they would stop eating it when they realized it doesn't taste good??? I have the same issue. I am, however, impressed that you can get all three of them in the tub without any major injuries!
Post a Comment