Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Drama Begins... Continues?


Okay, just a friendly reminder that tomorrow (the 18th) the new Bachelorette will begin... okay, so it's gonna be Jillian... not my favorite choice... but who can pass up a chance to watch this show unfold?! I set up my DVR today... looking forward to it ;)

3 comments:

Heather B said...

Not my favorite choice either (but neither was Deanna, and I still watched every second, and came to like her. Mostly) Anyway, I'm really excited to see how it goes for her.

Anonymous said...

ok so i wish we lived closer so that I had someone to enjoy this passion of the bachelor and bachelorette shows with...this is not the hubby's favorite...

CandiShack said...

I'm boycotting the bachelor from now on! (at least I'll try). It's so hard not to get sucked in! :) Especially when your husband likes to watch it.