Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Happening in UT

Just thought I'd let all you Utah people that I'll be holding a Mom's Photography class sometime in June. This class is for those of you who have a DSLR (one of those fancy cameras that you have no idea what all the buttons are for) or are just interested in taking better pictures of your kiddos with your point and shoot camera! It will be an hour and a half class and I will go through 10 simple tips to improve your pictures and will show you how to shoot in manual mode (yes we'll deviate from the automatic mode), how to get bokeh (that's a fancy word for a blurry background), and a bit about editing your pictures, composition, clarity etc. The class will be $25. Please message me or email me (include your email address) if you're interested in attending so I can let you know what day I'll be doing it. Feel free to tell your friends about it and take the class together. It's lots of fun! www.boysandberries.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

wish I lived closer you take such amazing pictures :<(