So for your breakfast, did you just lick up the left overs off of his face? I would have off of that cute kid. He is super yummy too.
Oh that is hilarious! I'm sure his skin was nice & moisterized! He's such a cutie.
HMMM..seems like I seen that same thing at my house. It is things like that, that make me love summer so they can eat on the picnic table on the porch!!!
Amen, girl! They are happy to do it, and so are you! What's a washrag (or bathtub on extreme days) and a towel anyway??? Well worth it! :) So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So for your breakfast, did you just lick up the left overs off of his face? I would have off of that cute kid. He is super yummy too.
Oh that is hilarious! I'm sure his skin was nice & moisterized! He's such a cutie.
HMMM..seems like I seen that same thing at my house. It is things like that, that make me love summer so they can eat on the picnic table on the porch!!!
Amen, girl! They are happy to do it, and so are you! What's a washrag (or bathtub on extreme days) and a towel anyway??? Well worth it! :) So cute!
Post a Comment