LOL...it seems like its too much to ask most days doesn't it. On days when I seem to not even get a shower to myself I'll often times jump back in the shower (or bubble bath, even better) as soon as they're asleep and stay in as long as I want, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Its all about sanity.
6 comments:
that was our best photo shoot experience ever! thanks so much...can't wait to see how the pics turn out.
LOL...it seems like its too much to ask most days doesn't it. On days when I seem to not even get a shower to myself I'll often times jump back in the shower (or bubble bath, even better) as soon as they're asleep and stay in as long as I want, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Its all about sanity.
I hear ya there! Someday...
LOL!! I get that at my house too! If they are not watching me then they are fighting while I can't do anything about it.
Sorry about your foot! What a bummer. I totally feel ya on the no privacy. Someday maybe!
I've got one word to answer your question: "YEP!" :) I dream at night of privacy while performing my bodily functions.
Post a Comment